Saying hi to everybody!
Vacation's coming and i'm definitely looking forward to it! This vacation, MAYBE i will be going to the universal studios!! Mom finally agreed!! so happy! hehe. >.< Finally i get to go to the USS i was afraid that i couldn't go! :D But i shouldn't be so happy yet..cos need to see whether my friend (who is going with me to USS) is available. Hope she is!
Ok, the main purpose that i am blogging is that my exams marks for hcl, cl and maths are revealed! When i was getting the marks, my heart beat very fast! I was soo damn nervous, especially for maths as our teacher, Mr Tong said that there was 1 person from our class that...FAILED his/her maths!! OH MY GOD.. and the particular person scored 48.5! I was so duper looper hooper nervous and scared as I am not very good at my maths. If i failed, i will be SKINNED alive by my tuition teacher! :s But thank god, it wasn't me! :O I scored a 68. i was 50% relief (as i did not fail) and 50% disappointed (as i did not score an A). I really hope that i will get an A for my maths one day... then i would be freaking happy... :P
However, this time, i am SO not happy about my Chinese marks. My Chinese not bad but this time, i did not do really well. But Lady Luck was on my side, and i at least scored an A. If i scored an B, maybe i will go crying :'(( For HCL, i am QUITE glad and QUITE sad... mixed feelings again! I scored an merit again, since P5.
Oh when, when will i ever score an A for my maths and a distinction for my HCL???
Lastly, I hope i score well for my english and my science! :>
xoxo
Suz
No comments:
Post a Comment