Friday, March 11, 2011

Holiday!!

Hehe....


            The holidays are here!!!!! So happy!! (but it's only a one week holiday...DIAOZZ @.@ ) U noe y i am blogging in GREEN today?? :DDDD cos i am feeling "earthy" !!! I feel like saving the earth, like doing my part to 
save the earth! Follow the "3Rs" !! Which is, reduce, reuse and recycle! woohoo! They orck!! XD okay, it seems like i am hyper-active today! I also dunno why >.>


             Btw, my fav colour is purple! :D Today we just received the "thumbs up" comic book. Guess what? it is in purple too! That made my day! :) Ohya, one of my friends invited me to her B'dae party! The bad thing is that maybe i have tuition on that day... i hope i could go! I have been waiting sooo long for parties and finally one showed up! Haha.. >,<


XOXO
die die must go party suz

No comments:

Post a Comment